Meet Tess Weinisch:
I feel so lucky to be able to say I have my dream job. I have worked in the areas of leadership development and coaching, organizational change, team building, and leadership transitions for the past 14 years. I have extensive experience in Coaching, Change Management, Design Thinking, Leadership Development, Talent Management, and OD Interventions. My work has spanned the US and over 6 countries. I earned my master’s degree in Organizational Development from the University of Pennsylvania, where I also received advanced certificates in Leadership Development and Change Management.
A core belief in my work is, “Leadership is about becoming more authentic to YOU and less like someone else.” My passion is helping others realize their authentic selves and how to use that knowledge to bring positive change to their work and the world.
I look for every opportunity to travel and learn more about the world we live in. My other passion is my family. I live in South Burlington, Vermont, with my husband, son, and daughter. I am a better Mom for doing this work, and I am a better practitioner for having my family.
- iGOLD - International Gestalt Organization and Leadership Development
- HOGAN - Hogan Assessment Systems
- HBDI - Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument
- ICF-ACC - International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- TCDP - Teleos Coach Development Program
- WorkPlace Big 5 Profile™ - Paradigm Personality Labs
If you are ready to have a conversation, to learn more, or to further explore your goals, please contact me!